It’s simple. We save time.
Because of our reputation and success, we are consistently interviewing and screening qualified candidates. This means we can produce referrals for your open position quickly.
The Right Fit – Our Approach
Business Talent Solutions is the answer for all your company’s permanent staffing needs. The candidates we represent are competitive and interested in long-term career opportunities. This caliber of candidate is not available on a temporary or contract basis.
We are one of the few agencies that specialize in permanent, direct hire placement. With our firm there are no hidden conversion fees or hourly billing mark-ups.
Our Recruiting Process
From the 500 new applicants who contact us each month, we selectively meet the most qualified candidates for an in depth evaluation which includes:
- Evaluation of intangible traits such as communication style, personality, image and attitude
- Detailed information as to why this candidate stands out among their peers
- A variety of skills assessments
- Thorough reference checks
Let Us Facilitate Communication
Did you know that only 50% of offers made by companies without the use of a professional employment consulting firm are accepted? Compare that figure to a 90% acceptance rate when the offer is made through a service such as ours. Most often, this success is due to our role as a third party in communications.
- Advertising. We maintain your firm’s confidentiality by advertising under our name. This often attracts a candidate who is in the “hidden market”; one who is currently employed and confidentially seeking a better opportunity.
- Recruiting services. Our consultants are experts at “targeted marketing,” identifying and attracting candidates with specific experience and skills.
- Interviewing facilities. We have conference rooms available for confidential interviewing at no cost to you.
- Consulting. Take advantage of our experience and knowledge of current market conditions and the best way to attract top talent.
- Cost. We offer a contingency agreement with a one-time service charge due upon our referral’s acceptance of employment.