Account Coordinator – International Business/ Salary to $50,000/ Seattle
If you have a passion for international business and want to put your Japanese language skills to work, this U.S. based company could be your dream job! This role is full of variety and new challenges in the international trade market.
The Account Coordinator will:
- Manage existing client relationships and be the go-to person to ensure client satisfaction
- Process orders, send out samples and handle all documentation
- Travel with the sales team and continue your education in international business
Desired Skills for the Account Coordinator:
- Ability to travel (up to 25% in the busy summer season)
- Speaks fluent Japanese
- Proven strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong administrative skills (MS Office)
- Customer-centric approach to your work
This well-established company is growing and needs someone who can wear many hats and thrive in an environment that has evolving processes and systems.
Company provides health benefits, casual environment and generous PTO plan.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com