Account Coordinator – International Logistics – Fashion Products – Auburn – Start to $45,000
This international fashion manufacturer/ importer is adding to their USA HQ. Coordinate and process orders for retail stores across the USA. Track and problem solve international shipment logistics and support the National Sales Team with administrative projects.
Responsibilities of the Account Coordinator/International Logistics
- Manage domestic order processing and provide great customer service
- Resolve logistics and import shipment issues, keep client database up to date
- Provide support to National Sales Team and US Operations Manager
Desired Qualifications of the Customer Service Coordinator/Jr. Account Manager:
- Experience in account management , wholesale to retail order processing and /or import logistics
- A high energy person who can multi task and has a good memory for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with a Mac platform
Compensation for the Customer Service Coordinator/Jr. Account Manager:
Salary to $45,000
This progressive firm offers a comprehensive benefits plan, competitive PTO, great work/life balance, long -term growth potential and a supervisor who likes to be a mentor.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.