Accountant/Commercial Property Management | Salary to $75,000 | Seattle or Bellevue
This premier, commercial, real estate management firm is adding to their local team. They are flexible to locate the position in either their Seattle or Bellevue offices; whichever is most convenient for you! Manage the daily accounting for a portfolio of commercial, Class A and industrial properties.
Responsibilities of the Accountant:
- Handle daily accounting and monthly close for multiple entities
- Assist with prep of investor reporting using Excel and a variety of integrated programs
- Apply your analytic skills in forecasting, budget preparation and audit
Desired Qualifications of the Accountant:
- A solid educational foundation in accounting and some real estate investment, commercial property management or experience accounting for multiple entities or subsidiaries
- An advanced Excel user who is comfortable learning new systems, any knowledge of MRI or Yardi helpful, but not required
- A great communicator, able to interface with both internal partners and commercial clients
Start to $75,000 salary first year. This exciting opportunity offers career growth and stability in a well-capitalized, privately held firm. Join their relaxed, seasoned group of colleagues, enjoy great benefits which are 100% paid for you, a commitment to work/life balance, a matched 401k, and paid parking here.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.