Accounting—Accounts Receivable—Assist the Credit Manager! | Salary to $43,680 | Auburn
Open due to growth! This established wholesale/manufacturer is seeking an accounts receivable specialist to support the Credit Manager. Career opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant:
- Handle account reconciliation, research and apply adjustments to commercial accounts
- Enjoy posting cash receipts and handle research and problem resolution
- Set up new accounts in the system, check trade reference
Desired Qualifications of the Accounting Assistant:
- Skill in posting, reconciling and researching accounts
- Developing relationships with both internal and external customers
- Any additional education beyond high school a plus
- Looking for a long term career
Compensation of the Accounting Assistant:
In addition to great benefits and a stable, team spirited group of colleagues, you will enjoy a casual work environment, product discounts, free parking and generous PTO at this industry leader.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.