Accounting Assistant – Construction | Salary to $55,000 | Tukwila
Give yourself a raise! Join the close-knit accounting team at this established, successful construction firm. Manage full cycle accounts payable using Timberline software (on which they are happy to train). Your A/P experience and pleasant, outgoing personality are keys to success here.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant:
- Manage full cycle A/P
- Research invoices, match Invoice to PO, code invoice
- Respond to vendor questions
- Interface with Project Management group to secure approvals
Desired Qualifications of the Accounting Assistant:
- Related practical experience
- High attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- A patient, upbeat personality and excellent telephone manner
This position offers excellent benefits, a 7:30-4:30 day with no OT, a great supervisor who enjoys being a mentor and a relaxed work environment.
To apply confidentially, please send your resume to email@example.com.