Accounting Assistant – Credit Department – Open due to Growth! Ballard Start to $46,000
Your proven attention to detail, strong customer service and accounting skills opens the door with a leading West Coast distributor. Process credit applications, set up new accounts, verify customer information and handle any inquiries. Coordinate with both internal and external teams and reconcile any accounting discrepancies. Your excellent communication skills and eye for detail are keys to success here.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Assistant / Credit Assistant:
- Apply payments to customer accounts
- Reconcile accounting discrepancies
- Verify customer information for extending credit
- Set up new customer accounts
- Credit reference checks
Desired Qualifications of the Accounting Assistant / Credit Assistant:
- Great attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including 10 key and Microsoft proficiency
- Exceptional verbal and written customer service skills
- Any accounts receivable, lien, or construction experience is a plus
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Compensation for the Accounting Assistant / Credit Assistant:
Open due to growth, this firm offers a stable, low turnover environment, a comprehensive company sponsored benefit plan, free parking, matched 401k, and a casual, “wear jeans to work” environment.
Starting salary for the Accounting Assistant / Credit Assistant Position: $46,000
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings