Accounting Assistant—Trainee | Salary to $45,000 | Seattle
Develop your accounting career at this stable, locally owned, wholesale distribution company. Assist the Corporate Pricing Manager track vendor payments. Your reconciliation skills and attention to detail are the keys to success here. Be trained to research and audit vendor accounts to ensure that rebate payments are made correctly and on time. Your communication skills are in demand too as you will interface with suppliers to account for outstanding accounts receivables.
Responsibilities for the Accounting Assistant:
- Review and audit vendor accounts for accuracy
- Reconcile balances
- Liaise with internal purchasing department
- Coordinate and track vendor payments
Desired Skills for the Accounting Assistant:
- One year related work experience or equivalent accounting education
- Ability to research, an interest in audit tasks
- Great communication skills, the ability “to think outside the box”
- Strong Excel skills, reconciliation ability
Compensation for the Accounting Assistant:
$45,000 DOE. This company offers growth, a competitive compensation package (full benefits, PTO and 401k) and convenient Seattle location with parking and bus service, a casual dress code and a supervisor who likes to mentor and train.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.