Accounting/Bookkeeping Assistant – Northgate – Start to $50,000
Great benefits, generous PTO, career advancement, flexible hours, and no OT: this opportunity has it all! Join this growing real estate investment/ development firm and assist with accounts payable, reconciliations and monthly financial documents and reports. In addition, you will handle special projects for the company CPA.
Responsibilities for the Accounting / Bookkeeping Assistant:
- Enter bills and pay online invoices from vendors
- Research discrepancies (duplicates, high charges, etc.)
- Record deposits, update vendors (change billing address & contact info, set up auto-pay)
- Help determine monthly distributions to owners, cash flow, balance sheet distributions, prepare reports
- Reconcile bank accounts monthly
Desired Qualifications for the Accounting / Bookkeeping Assistant:
- Strong computer skills to enter invoices, research discrepancies and update vendor information
- AA/ college degree a plus or relevant accounting experience
- Strong communication skills
- A stable work history
- Great potential for long-term advancement
Enjoy medical and vision benefits, 3 weeks PTO, flexible hours and free parking. Salary: Start to $50,000/year
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to email@example.com.