Accounting Manager – Seattle – Start to $95,000
This stable and well capitalized financial services firm is expanding in their Seattle office. Assist the Corporate Controller with a variety of interesting and challenging initiatives related to Portfolio Fund Accounting. In addition to monitoring compliance to the firm’s policies and financial plans. This individual will supervise a small accounting team to ensure that daily accounting runs smoothly and according to GAAP standards.
Your flexible and confident personality, ability to grasp new concepts quickly and desire to advance with this growing company could make this a positive next step in your career.
Primary responsibilities for the Accounting Manager
- Supervise staff, assist with implementation of new systems and other process improvement
- Overseeing day to day transactions and lending activity
- Assist with quarterly and yearly public company audits
- Prepare and review financial reports and statements detailing the status of funds
- Track and monitor documentation for fund accounting activities
Desired qualifications for the Accounting Manager
- A 4- year degree in Accounting or Business from an accredited college or university
- 3 + years of practical experience, ideally in the financial services sector
- Great communication skills; the ability to interface internally with executive management and an experienced internal team.
- Some supervisory experience
- An interest in process improvement
Starting Salary for the Accounting Manager- $95,000 + DOE
This progressive firm offers 20% bonus, comprehensive, 100% employer sponsored benefits plan, generous PTO, work /life balance , variety and professional growth potential.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings