Accounts Receivable Coordinator/ Salary to $41,600/ Algona
If you like to apply payments, reconcile accounts and handle adjustments this may be the position for you! Open do to growth! This established wholesale/manufacturer is seeking an accounts receivable specialist to support the Credit Manager.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Coordinator:
- Handle account reconciliation, research and apply adjustments to commercial accounts.
- Enjoy posting cash receipts and handle research and problem resolution.
- Set up new accounts in the system, check trade reference
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Coordinator:
- Skill in posting, reconciling and researching accounts
- Developing relationships with both internal and external customers
- any extra education a plus
- Looking for a long term career
Compensation of the Accounts Receivable Coordinator:
In addition to great benefits and a stable, team spirited group of colleagues, you will enjoy a casual work environment, product discounts, free parking and generous PTO at this industry leader.
To learn more, please send your resume to email@example.com