Accounts Receivable Trainee—Corporate Credit Department | Salary to $46,000 | Seattle
Your proven attention to detail, strong customer service and math skills opens the door with a leading West Coast distributor. Process credit applications, set up new accounts, verify customer information and handle any inquiries. Coordinate with both internal and external teams and reconcile any accounting discrepancies. Your excellent communication skills and eye for detail are keys to success here.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Trainee:
- Apply payments to customer accounts
- Reconcile accounting discrepancies
- Verify customer information for extending credit
- Set up new customer accounts
- Credit reference checks
Desired Qualifications of the Accounts Receivable Trainee:
- Great attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including 10 key and Microsoft proficiency
- Exceptional verbal and written customer service skills
- Any credit or collection experience is a plus
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
Open due to promotion, this firm offers a stable, low turnover environment, a comprehensive company sponsored benefit plan, free parking, matched 401k, and a casual, “wear jeans to work” environment.
Starting salary for the Accounts Receivable Trainee Position: $46,000
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.