Administrative and Financial Assistant / Real Estate Lending – to $65K – Seattle, WA
Administrative and Financial Assistant / Real Estate Lending
This growing lender is seeking a detail -oriented individual to assist with account reconciliation and funding for commercial real estate loans. Use your strong organizational skills to manage client files, track legal documents and update modification paperwork. Strong math, a good grasp of Excel and interest in basic bookkeeping is essential. Communicate with clients and partners via phone and email and use your charming personality to enhance those relationships.
Primary responsibilities of the Administrative/ Financial Assistant
- Reconcile and balance active accounts
- Problem solve account errors
- Manage and update client files, adjust deadlines and keep abreast of contract changes
- Interface via phone and email with both internal and external customers regarding the status of their accounts
Desired qualifications for the Administrative/ Financial Assistant
- 5 years of stable, administrative work history; any real estate lending or construction industry exposure very helpful
- Ability to reconcile and balance accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid grasp of MS Excel, any SharePoint knowledge a plus!
Starting Salary for the Administrative /Financial Assistant to $65,000 annually
This well capitalized and growing firm offers excellent, 100% employer paid benefits for employee and family, tax deferred savings plan, the option to work from home during Covid protocols, annual bonus, regular salary reviews and a very nice Supervisor who likes to mentor and train.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings