Administrative Assistant—Account Coordinator—Career Opportunity! | Salary to $45,000 | Mercer Island
Take advantage of an excellent career opportunity at this national commercial insurance brokerage firm. Begin in an administrative role assisting a team of Brokers and Associates with the day-to-day needs of the department.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant—Account Coordinator:
- Provide service to clients by responding to questions
- Prepare quotes, review changes to policies and endorsements
- Track changes in account information
- Provide input on how to boost the department’s efficiency
Desired Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant—Account Coordinator:
- Additional education/Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Administrative work experience (while in college is fine)
- Proven customer service skills
- An interest and/or experience in the insurance or finance sectors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- A desire to learn and grow towards a professional position
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant—Account Coordinator:
Start to $45,000, plus annual bonus up to 10% of salary. In addition to company sponsored training and certifications for professional designations/licensure, Medical/Dental/Vision plan, generous vacation schedule and excellent career opportunities; there is a clear track to management here.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.