Take advantage of an excellent career opportunity at this national commercial insurance brokerage firm. Begin in an administrative role; assisting a team of Brokers and Associates with the day-to-day needs of the department.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant/Account Coordinator:
- Provide service to clients by responding to questions
- Prepare quotes, review changes to policies and endorsements
- Track changes in account information
- Provide input on how to boost the department’s efficiency
Desired Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant/Account Coordinator:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 4 years of work experience (while in college is fine)
- Proven customer service skills
- An interest and/or experience in the insurance or finance sectors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- A desire to learn and grow towards a professional position
Compensation for the Administrative Assistant/Account Coordinator:
Start to $45K – $50K in addition to company sponsored training and certifications for professional designations, 100% employer paid Medical/Dental/Vision plan, generous vacation schedule and excellent career opportunities; there is a clear track to management here.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings