Administrative Client Service Coordinator – Seattle, WA
Join this friendly, locally owned financial services firm as you coordinate information between the agent and carrier. Enter detailed client histories into on-line system. Research questions coming from underwriters. Your attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to multi- task is appreciated here!
Responsibilities of the Client Service Coordinator:
- Respond to inquiries, vie email and phone, from agents and brokers across the USA
- Communicate questions and clarify information for underwriting departments of carrier partners
- Enter client data, review for accuracy and represent the company to clients in a professional and cheerful manner
Desired experience and education for the Administrative Client Services coordinator:
- A BA or BS Degree
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent telephone voice
- A team spirited, outgoing and cheerful personality
This stable company offers low turnover, an employer sponsored benefits plan, unlimited PTO, bonuses, matched 401k in a casual, friendly environment.
Starting salary for the administrative Client services Coordinator to $55,000/ year.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings