Administrative Coordinator – Career Opportunity – Love Excel – Seattle – Start to $50,000
Join this well-established, commercial lines insurance brokerage at their convenient, Mercer Island office. Assist one Sr. Account Executive with policy administration and project support. This fun, proactive supervisor likes to mentor so there’s great potential to promote into an account management role.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Coordinator:
· Prepare proposals and certificates of insurance
· Prepare customized spreadsheets and track changes and deletions to policies
· Handle client service documentation, and reporting
Desired Skills for the Administrative Coordinator:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· Strong Excel skills
· Strong math skills and high attention to detail
· Desire to learn and grow towards a professional position
Compensation for the Administrative Coordinator:
Start to $50,000, plus yearend bonus!
Enjoy a matched 401K, profit sharing, and a comprehensive, employer paid benefits plan at this growing firm.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings