Administrative/Finance Project Coordinator – Great Team!
This growing firm is seeking a detail -oriented individual to assist with tracking of contract compliance for commercial construction loans. Use your excellent organizational skills to manage client files, track legal documents and update paperwork. Strong math, a good grasp of Excel and an interest in basic bookkeeping is helpful, to balance accounts and verify information before approving payments. Use your charming personality to enhance customer and partner- company relationships.
Primary responsibilities of the Administrative/ Finance Project Coordinator:
· Manage and update client files, adjust deadlines and keep abreast of contract changes
· Use your great customer service skills to interface with both internal and external customers regarding the status of their accounts
· Reconcile and balance active accounts, research and resolve account errors
Desired qualifications for the Administrative/ Finance Project Coordinator:
· 3 years of stable administrative/or accounting related work history
· Good math skills, ability to reconcile and balance accounts
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solid grasp of MS Excel, and an interest in technology appreciated
Starting Salary for the Administrative/ Finance Project Coordinator to $65/K annually
In addition, this well-capitalized and growing firm offers excellent, 100% employer paid benefits for employee and family, tax deferred savings plan, the option to work from home during Covid protocols, annual bonus, regular salary reviews and a very nice Supervisor who likes to mentor and train.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $65,000.00 per year