Operations Assistant—Finance | Salary to $65,000 | Seattle
Join this established wealth management firm in their growing Operations Department. Respond to requests form high net worth clients, institutional firms and Registered Institutional Advisers regarding their accounts. Handle account transfers, redemptions, and supplemental investment requests, as well as review of the client’s account and some support of the dividend distribution cycle.
Responsibilities of Operations Assistant:
- Respond to client service requests via phone and email
- Assist with account setup, on-boarding, and document management
- Account research and some reconciliation to ensure accurate execution of account changes
Desired Qualifications of the Operations Assistant:
- Related degree from an accredited university or college
- 3+ years related client service experience ideally in the financial sector
- Strong analytic and Excel skills
- Excellent, adroit communication skills
This prestigious DT Seattle firm offers 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, matched 401k, generous PTO, great work/life balance and a clear career track in corporate finance.
Starting salary $65,000 base DOE, plus generous bonuses in the first year.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.