Finance Client Service Coordinator | Salary to $65,000 | Seattle
Your well-developed client service skills and foundation in the financial sector could open the door to this excellent career opportunity with one of Seattle’s leading investment firms. As the go to person for client questions, you will be researching accounting related issues and interfacing with both institutional and high net worth clients over the phone and in person.
Responsibilities for the Finance Client Service Coordinator:
- Research and resolve client service/account questions
- Interface with accounting department to reconcile statements
- Assist with new account data entry
Desired Qualifications for the Finance Client Services Coordinator:
- A solid foundation in client service within the financial sector
- BA or BS in Business, Finance or Economics
- Proficiency in Excel
- Great communication skills
- Current FINRA licensing or the willingness to become licensed with the 6,63 and 7 (company will pay for training and preparatory classes)
In addition to a comprehensive, 100% employer paid benefits plan, generous, regular bonus schedule, 401k, 3 weeks PTO, ORCA Pass and no over time, this company offers stability and long-term opportunity!
Salary for the Client Services Coordinator $65,000 DOE.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.