Administrator Project Coordinator – Entry level /Issaquah
Join this international leader at their PNW Corporate Headquarters. Act as liaison to commercial clients and their overseas production facilities. Ensure that product is as specified, accurate and approved. Your eye for detail, excellent proofreading and editing skills and ability to communicate clearly via phone and e-mail are appreciated at this stable, closely held firm.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Project Coordinator:
· Prepare quotation requests on projects for manufacturing by inputting product specifications into quotation. Revises quotations as necessary.
· Handle logistics when Receptionist / Administrative Assistant is out of the office.
· Coordinate, prepare and communicate information between client, sales, and factory in timely manner to advance the projects forward (ensures schedule adherence, accuracy of information and project support).
· Record and maintain information files on all design projects (i.e., photographing/ videotaping).
Desired Qualifications for the Administrative Project Coordinator
· A 2- or 4-year college degree
· An interest in printing, publishing, or graphic arts a plus
· Excellent math and numeric skills
· An eye for detail; excellent proofreading and editing skills
· The ability to communicate clearly via phone and e-mail
Starting salary for the Administrative Project Coordinator $50-52K annually
In addition, this stable, closely held firm offers a comprehensive medical dental and vision benefits plan 100% company paid for the employee and family, a fun, team spirited atmosphere and long-term career opportunities.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings