Bookkeeper – Full Charge Owner’s Assistant Federal Way
Company growth creates this opportunity Assist the President and owner of this growing service firm. Process daily accounting, pull reports from QuickBooks for owner’s review. Assist with other administrative and office management projects as needed.
Responsibilities for the Full Charge Bookkeeper/ Owner’s Assistant:
- Accounts receivable, billing
- Accounts payable and vendor research
- Assist with data entry and filing projects
Requirements for the Full Charge Bookkeeper/ Owner’s Assistant
- Related, practical bookkeeping experience combined with great communication skills.
- MS Office skills and any QuickBooks experience is a plus
- A pitch-in attitude, willing to help others
Compensation for the Bookkeeper: $50,000 DOE
Includes generous PTO (3 weeks), an insurance stipend, free parking, and a friendly, casual work environment.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.