Bookkeeper – Full Charge | Salary to $50K- DOE | Shoreline
Calling all North-enders! Are you tired of that long commute? This established, (in business over 50 years and still growing), wholesale distributor is adding to their accounting department. As the right hand to their current Accounting Manager; you will cross train to eventually take on that role upon her upcoming retirement. The stage is set for promotion into the Accounting Manager/Office Manager role.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Accounts receivable and billing
- Accounts payable and vendor research
- Payroll for salaried and commissioned staff
Requirements for the Bookkeeper:
- Related practical bookkeeping experience combined with good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- A pitch-in attitude, willing to help others
Compensation for the Bookkeeper:
Start to 50k DOE with a fully employer paid medical, dental and vision benefit package for employee 401k, PTO and a friendly, casual work environment.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com