Customer Service Coordinator—Interior Design Products | Salary to $35,000 | Seattle
Join this importer and distributor of high-end interior design products in their busy customer service department. As the liaison to major retail clients you will manage orders and track incoming deliveries from international suppliers. You will be responsible for coordinating logistics, quoting and updating pricing, and researching answers to customer questions regarding product lines.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Coordinator:
- Coordinate logistics and track inventory
- Quote pricing and process orders
- Provide customer service and troubleshooting
Desired Qualifications for the Customer Service Coordinator:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience handling high volume of calls
- Proven track record of customer service
- Data entry skills
Compensation for the Customer Service Coordinator is $35,000 per year.
This company offers medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, PTO, product discounts and a friendly, team-spirited environment with free parking. Enjoy Monday-Friday 7AM-4PM schedule.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.