Client Support Manager- Corporate Event Logistics! – Seattle – Start to $70,000
Join this growing, boutique, customized logistics firm in their DT Seattle office. Assist high-profile corporate clients, in executing trade shows and other business events including product launches. Play a key role in nurturing external partner relationships. Direct and oversee Remote Account Team Specialists and ensure that projects are handled effectively and efficiently. Help with process improvement as you interface intra-company, across departments.
Responsibilities of the Client Support Manager:
- Manage and develop the account management team specialists
- Track and provide portfolio status reports
- Manage account management project flow, prioritization and process
- Enhance and expand operating model to ensure consistent project execution.
Desired Qualifications of the Client Support Manager:
- Some (3+ years’) relevant practical experience (trade-show planning /event management and/or logistics coordination combined with inventory/product management)
- Strong team building skills; supervisory experience preferred; to mentor and coach staff
- Strategic thinking skills; the ability to manage multiple goals and deadlines
Compensation for the Client Support Manager:
This position is open due to company growth! Enjoy a great team spirited environment, low turnover, a comprehensive company sponsored benefit plan, 401k plan, and a business- casual environment.
Starting salary for the Client Support Manager position $70K/ annual DOE.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.