Financial Controller/ Analyst – Real Estate Investments -Seattle – to $130K DOE
This stable and well-established real estate investment firm is seeking a well-qualified accountant to manage the accounting for their DT Seattle office. In addition to handling the daily corporate accounting for this small group, you will assist with a variety of interesting and challenging initiatives related to commercial real estate acquisitions, including forecasting and some risk analysis. Your flexible and confident personality, ability to grasp new concepts quickly and desire to advance with this growing company could make this a positive next step in your career.
Primary responsibilities for the Controller/ Analyst:
- Daily corporate accounting using QuickBooks, including payroll entry for 8
- Assist with financial evaluations on the acquisitions that the firm is considering using both Excel and Argus (Argus Enterprise is an asset and portfolio management software that helps manage property valuations, investments, portfolios and budgeting. Primarily designed for professionals in the real estate industry, its cloud and on-premises solutions help increase productivity and drive business efficiencies.)
- Manage cash flow and forecasting analysis on syndicated deals as well as capital waterfalls to investor groups with multiple members and varying (different) contributions
- Interface with lenders as needed, partner with outside CPA firm for quarterly and year end work
Desired qualifications for the Controller/Analyst:
- A 4-year degree in Accounting or Business from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of practical experience, ideally in the financial services or real estate sectors
- Great communication skills combined with the ability to interface internally with executive management as well as with partners and lenders
- An interest in forecasting and analytics
Starting Salary for the Controller/Analyst- $130,000 + DOE
This progressive firm offers bonus, comprehensive, employer sponsored benefits plan, generous PTO, work/life balance , the opportunity to work remotely (part of the time) and variety due to the changing nature of the projects with which this stable, well capitalized firm is involved.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings