Corporate Buyer – Entry Level – Seattle, WA -$50K
Take advantage of this is great, entry-level ,supply-chain opportunity with a leading western distributor at their Seattle Corporate Headquarters. Assist with inventory tracking and logistics. Learn to manage vendors and interact with internal departments. This stable firm offers a complete and well -organized training program in a cohesive, team spirited department.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Corporate Buyer- Entry Level
· Use strong computer and Excel skills to enter, monitor and adjust inventory levels for product moving between numerous branched and multiple warehouses
· Be trained to place orders and track delivery dates for product
· Use excellent communications and problem -solving skills to manage changes to purchasing timelines
Desired qualifications for the Assistant Corporate Buyer
· A 4 -year college degree (ideally in Supply Chain or Business) or equivalent work experience and an interest in supply chain analytics
· Excellent communications and problem -solving skills
· Strong Excel and the ability to “think outside the box”
· A stable work history (through college is fine)
· A positive, team oriented attitude
Compensation for the Assistant Corporate Buyer
This company offers consistent work/life balance, a business -casual dress code ;with a professional attitude, an employer sponsored benefit plan, a matched 401k and a great boss who loves to mentor.
Salary to $50,000 DOE
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings
Job Type: Full-time