Senior Marketing Specialist | Salary to $130,000 | Seattle
Join this successful, growing, Seattle based construction and facilities project management firm as part of their leadership tier. Oversee all efforts to develop new geographic markets. Help create an overall strategy which reflects this firm’s long-term goals. Update branding, as well as print and digital collateral pieces. This is a great opportunity to step up your career as this position will grow quickly to a Director level role.
Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Manager:
- Implement marketing and communication strategies for new markets
- Manage the proposal process
- Create or outsource deliverables and manage the execution of all collateral pieces, graphics, branding and digital marketing
- Communicate, execute and collaborate with the leadership team to realize their marketing vision
Requirements for the Senior Marketing Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years’ related work experience in Commercial Construction, Architecture, Civil/Professional Services Engineering or Real Estate Development
- Proven skills in developing new markets, in addition to a strong print and digital foundation
- A BA or BS Degree
This is an opportunity to apply your skills and experience in a technologically progressive and creative environment. The firm offers flexibility and work life balance, a generous benefits package including bonus, transportation allowance, tuition and expense reimbursement and a cohesive executive team who will welcome your creativity.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.