Customer Care Manager – Biotech | Salary to $80,000 | Kirkland
This established medical device manufacturer is seeking an experienced Customer Care Manager to manage, mentor and oversee a team of customer care representatives. Implement processes and procedures, write new policies and work closely with the COO on strategies for process improvement. Build team, hire and train. Use customized CRM system for accurate order information for the sales and R&D teams. Ensure that all the customer’s needs are met and oversee purchases and product usage information. Your excellent communication skills, experience in leading a team, empathetic personality, and interest in biotech could qualify.
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Manager:
- Foster positive communications with all external and internal customers
- Maintain detailed records on calls and handle any issues
- Hire, train and mentor CC Representatives
- Troubleshoot issues and shipments
Desired Skills of the Customer Care Manager:
- Five years Customer Care management experience
- Medical technology, product or service provider background a plus
- Experience with a dynamic, fast growing company
- Proven ability to lead a team
- BA or AA degree
Compensation for the Customer Service Manager:
The starting annual salary for this position is up to $80,000 DOE. Stock options, matched 401k, 100% paid medical benefits and 60% for your dependents, unlimited PTO.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.