Customer Service Specialist | Salary to $35,000 | South Seattle
Be part of the Seattle growth and building frenzy! Join this importer/distributor of high-end construction materials and interior products in their busy customer service department. As the liaison to major retail clients you will manage orders and track incoming deliveries from international suppliers. Coordinate logistics, quote and update pricing, research answers to customer questions regarding product lines.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Specialist:
- Coordinate logistics and track inventory
- Quote pricing and process orders
- Provide customer service and troubleshooting
Desired Qualifications of the Customer Service Specialist:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience handling a high volume of calls
- Proven track record of customer service
- Data entry skills
Compensation for the Customer Service Specialist is $35,000/year.
This company offers medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, PTO, product discounts, free parking and a friendly, team spirited environment. Enjoy Monday-Friday 7AM-4PM schedule.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.