Service Coordinator/Dispatch—Collaborative Team—South King County | Salary to $60,000 | Kent
Are you seeking a stable long-term career but don’t want to commute?
This award-winning South end mechanical contractor offers the opportunity to assist a busy top-notch service team. Enjoy early hours as you handle service and emergent calls as well as route and schedule techs for both maintenance and warranty work. Be the right arm of the service manager and stay on top of contract compliance requirements, service reports, and special projects.
Responsibilities of the Service Coordinator/Dispatch:
- Responsible for handling service calls and routing technicians
- Contract and warranty compliance and document control
- Create work orders and follow through to close of project
- Update customers with parts pending status and communicate status changes
- Administrative operational projects
Requirements of the Service Coordinator/Dispatch:
- Service oriented personality with any related experience a plus
- Ability to multitask and work in a busy environment
- Accurate with numbers and attentive to detail
Compensation for the Service Coordinator/Dispatch:
Start to $60,000.
This collaborative, “all hands-on deck” team offers outstanding benefits: casual dress, generous PTO, free parking, matched 401k, and a modern, pleasant office with excellent career potential.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.