Escrow/Title Professional – Commercial Real Estate! – to $80K
Seeking work life balance in a stable, growing firm? This well capitalized, lender is seeking an experienced Real Estate Mortgage Loan Closer to join their tenured staff. Promotion creates this opportunity!
Your ability to provide expert advice regarding challenging matters which occur during the loan process is valued here! Gather closing documentation, review for accuracy and submit for final approval Compile and update loan underwriting files.
Responsibilities of the Title/ Escrow Professional
- Address a variety of loan documentation factors and alleviate obstacles to closing
- Assemble, track and review closing documents, for accuracy and then submit for final approval
- Interfacing with the Underwriting Department to compile file for review
Desired qualifications for the Title/ Escrow Professional
- 3-5 years’ experience with real estate financing contracts, in an escrow, title or law firm
- Well -versed in loan documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office,
Compensation for the Title/ Escrow Professional $80K annually plus bonus.
In addition, this firm offers excellent 100% paid medical dental and vision benefits for employee and their family, PTO, bonus and a friendly, collaborative business environment.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $80,000.00 per year