Executive Administrative Assistant – Jr Level – Love Event Planning? – Mercer Island – Start to $60,000
Take advantage of this excellent career opportunity and move your administrative experience to the next level. Support the Executive Leadership Team of this successful, national company.
Responsibilities of the Executive Administrative Assistant:
- Manage and plan corporate events, conferences, parties and internal celebrations
- Provide administrative support to the management team
- Act as liaison between corporate HQ and the PNW office
- Draft and edit correspondence, prepare customized spread sheets
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense reporting
Requirements of the Executive Administrative Assistant:
- A BA Degree Preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ responsible, administrative experience
- Experience with travel and event planning
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Suite
- The ability to multitask and stay organized
Compensation for the Executive Administrative Assistant:
Start to $60,000 DOE plus annual bonus. In addition to 100% employer paid Med/Dental/ Vision plan, a generous vacation schedule, tuition benefits for professional designations, and an annual bonus based on company profits, this firm will invest in you as your career progresses.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.