Executive Asisstant – Jr Level – Seattle – Start to $80,000
Join this prestigious, private, DT Seattle wealth management firm in a varied and challenging position. Assist President and management team with a wide range of administrative tasks. Your excellent organizational skills are critical for event planning and complex schedule management. Strong math skills and an interest in bookkeeping helpful; as the executive team is primarily involved in financial management projects.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
- Meeting and event planning and the related calendar management for multiple individuals
- Preparation of Excel based reports
- Facilities and vendor management
- Proofing and editing
Desired Experience and Qualifications for the Executive Assistant
- A collaborative work style
- Excellent communication skills to interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Trustworthy with highly sensitive, confidential information
- Good numeric and alphabetic acuity to proofreading and editing
- 3-5 years’ administrative experience
This is a fast -paced office where you’ll never be bored or feel underappreciated. Enjoy 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage, a matched 401Kplan, profit share, regular raises, company paid ORCA pass and a commitment to work -life balance.
Start to 80K DOE
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.