Executive Assistant – Bellevue – Start to $100,000
This leader in healthcare technology is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to assist their top tier management team. Support CEO with complex travel and calendar management. Plan and execute Board of Directors meetings, manage corporate communications, busy travel schedules and planning of corporate events. This is a fast paced, data driven environment where no two days are alike. Your ability to manage multiple priorities and think on your feet will be highly valued at this firm.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Support and represent the CEO to internal and external stakeholders including investors, BOD members and other partners
- Organize and plan meetings and events; including speakers , content, logistics and budgets.
- Use your solid research skills for special projects
- Assist with complex calendar management including travel
- Expense reports and vendor management
Requirements for the Executive Assistant:
- Several years’ relevant Executive Assistant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills and an aptitude for detail and Excel based projects
- A proactive working style combined with a kind, empathetic, team spirited personality
This company offers a competitive compensation; and comprehensive benefit package , paid parking and generous PTO plan.
Salary for the Executive Assistant: 100K
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.