Executive Assistant/Finance – Seattle – Start to $75,000
Join this well -established venture capital firm in the top administrative spot at their Seattle office. Assist 3 busy Principals with calendar coordination and travel planning as well as project management and client relations. This is a stable, communicative team that believes in work life balance and maintains a professional, egalitarian environment. Use your great organizational skills to keep their close-knit executive team on track!
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Receive guests and represent the Firm
- Manage travel, coordinating complex schedules and logistics.
- Prepare and organize materials for meetings, as required.
- Act as the point person for facilities and liaison with outside vendors for technical support
- Coordinate and execute special projects for the Firm; such as event planning and LP relation
Desired Qualifications for the Executive Assistant
- Excellent organizational skills with superb attention to detail; a high sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, face-to-face and over phone and email
- Facile with technology, including computers, mobile devices, online travel planning websites, etc.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently or in a team environment
In addition to an excellent starting salary of $75,000/ annually, plus a 10% bonus; this firm offers regular raises, 100% paid benefits for the employee and their family; matched 401k, generous PTO, and transportation allowance.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.