Executive Assistant – Great Team! – Kirkland – Start to $80,000
Continued growth creates this opportunity with this well-established construction firm. Support the top tier executive management team with calendar, and travel management. Enjoy variety and challenge as you prepare PowerPoint presentations, plan/attend meetings and take minutes, assist with client contracts and document control, plan events and keep the office running smoothly. A confident, fast-paced personality is essential to keep the executive team on track!
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Executive calendar management and scheduling
- Travel planning/ meeting coordination and minutes
- Project Coordination/Event planning and execution
- Draft and Proof – Reading Documentation/Presentations
- Quality Control (QC) Client Contracts
- Facilities management; ordering supplies, interfacing with vendors
Desired Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- A 4-year college degree preferred; but not required
- Ability to handle confidential data with discretion
- An outgoing, poised and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adept with technology and accurate numeric skills
Compensation for the Executive Assistant:
In addition to an excellent starting salary of $80,000/ annually, this firm offers regular raises, a comprehensive benefit package , generous PTO plan, and an exciting, progressive company culture.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to email@example.com.