Executive Assistant – Great Team!
Support the top tier executive team with calendar, and travel management at this well established construction firm. Enjoy variety and challenge as you prepare PowerPoint presentations, plan/attend meetings and take minutes, assist with preparation of client contracts and document control. Plan company events and keep the office running smoothly. Use your creative skills to update the company website and proof read/edit marketing collateral . A confident, fast-paced personality is essential to keep the executive team on track!
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Executive calendar management and scheduling
- Travel planning/ meeting coordination and minutes
- Project Coordination/Event planning and execution
- Excellent drafting and proofreading skills
- Assist with proposal preparation
- Facilities management including ordering office supplies and vendor management
Desired Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- 5+ years’ experience in a sr. level administrative role
- Ability to handle confidential data with discretion
- Proven calendar and travel management experience
- An outgoing, poised and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adept with technology and accurate numeric skills
Compensation for the Executive Assistant:
In addition to an excellent starting salary of up to $80,000/ annually, this firm offers regular raises, a comprehensive benefit package , generous PTO plan, and an exciting, progressive company culture.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings’