Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant | Salary to $65,000 | Seattle
Increase your visibility and impact at this premier wealth management firm. Your creativity, good taste and proactive personality are keys to success. As the Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant, you will be the right hand to one very busy, very nice Principal. Work on a team with three other administrative staff at this well-run, stable, Seattle firm.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant:
- Use your proven calendar management and decision-making skills to plan complex travel arrangements
- Manage family schedules and appointments, coordinate logistics
- Organize gift buying and help with event and party planning
Desired Qualifications of the Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant:
- A love of technology and familiarity with Mac and Apple devices
- International travel planning experience
- A valid WA drivers license
- Excellent calendar management, attention to detail and organizational skills
Compensation for the Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant:
Starting Salary $55,000-$65,000 DOE
Super benefits include transportation allowance, three weeks PTO 1st year, 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage, matched 401k plan and bonus.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.