Executive Assistant/ Salary range 70-75K/ Seattle
Join this national financial consulting firm supporting two “C” level Executives. Enjoy working with complex travel and calendar management, as well as interesting administrative and facilities related projects. This is a fast-paced environment. Interface with prestigious clients and keep the Seattle office running smoothly.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Management of multiple calendars
- International and domestic travel management
- Report preparation and some database management
Skills and experience needed for success in this Executive Assistant role;
- 3-5 years of “C” level support
- Strong numeric skills
- International travel planning and complex calendar management
- A fast-paced personality and well organized mind.
Compensation for the Executive Assistant:
This premier firm offers excellent benefits and compensation, a reasonable 40 hour work week, and a smart, current, forward thinking management team.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com