Executive Assistant – Special Perks and Benefits – $85K!
Executive Assistant—Special Perks and Benefits! Seattle, WA
This prestigious, Seattle investment firm is seeking a top-notch Executive Assistant to support their (very nice and well loved) CEO with all aspects of his busy day. In addition to calendar, and complex travel management you may prepare documents for internal, external client and Board of Directors meetings. Strong Excel for budget and expense report preparation. Excellent writing and editing to draft correspondence will be appreciated here. Your poise and professionalism is valued to interface with all direct reports and set a great example to the administrative team. Enjoy variety and challenge with this stable, well capitalized and growing firm
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Manage and screen incoming calls, emails and correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Draft and edit memos, emails, letters, reports
- Manage complex travel, meetings and executive calendar
- Assist with preparation of business presentations including text, spreadsheets, financial reports, overheads and electronic presentations
- Event planning and execution
Desired Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- A 4-year college degree preferred; but not required
- 5-7 years C/Executive level support experience
- Ability to handle confidential data with discretion
- An outgoing, poised and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adept with technology and accurate numeric skills
In addition to an excellent starting salary of $85,000/ annually, plus a 12% bonus; this firm offers regular raises, matched 401k, generous PTO, transportation allowance and an exciting, progressive company culture.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!