Executive Assistant to the CEO – $85K – Seattle, WA
This prestigious, Seattle investment firm is seeking a top-notch Executive Assistant to support their (very nice and well loved) CEO with all aspects of his busy day. In addition to calendar, and complex travel management you may prepare documents for internal, external client and Board of Directors meetings. Strong Excel for budget and expense report preparation. Excellent writing and editing to draft correspondence will be appreciated here. Your poise and professionalism is valued to interface with all direct reports and set a great example to the administrative team. Enjoy variety and challenge with this stable, well capitalized and growing firm.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Manage and screen incoming calls, emails and correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Draft and edit memos, emails, letters, reports
- Manage complex travel, meetings and executive calendar
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations including text, spreadsheets, financial reports, overheads and electronic presentations
- Event planning and execution
Desired Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- A 4-year college degree preferred; but not required
- Ability to handle confidential data with discretion
- An outgoing, poised and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adept with technology and accurate numeric skills
In addition to an excellent starting salary of $85,000/ annually, plus bonus; this firm offers regular raises, matched IRA, generous PTO, transportation allowance and an exciting, progressive and diverse company culture.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $85,000.00 per year