Finance – Client Service – Operations Administrator – Bellevue – Start to $60,000
Great opportunity at one of the northwest’s leading, private investment firms . Your analytic ability, client service personality and foundation in the financial sector could open the door to this excellent career opportunity. In this varied role you will be researching account and transaction related issues and interfacing with high net- worth clients primarily via phone.
Responsibilities for the Client Service Operations Administrator:
- Preparing paperwork
- Executing client requests in a timely manner
- Preparing meeting agendas
- On-boarding new clients utilizing various internal and external systems
- Collaborate across multiple teams (tax, trading, and financial planning) to formulate recommendations for clients
Desired qualifications for the Client Service Operations Administrator:
- A solid foundation in client service within the financial sector
- BA or BS in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Proficiency in Excel
- Great communication skills
- Current FINRA 65 licensing or the willingness to become FINRA licensed (company will pay for training.
Compensation for the Client Service Operations Administrator:
In addition to a comprehensive, 100% employer paid benefits plan, generous, regular bonus schedule, matched 401k, 2weeks PTO, ORCA Pass and work/ life balance this company offers low turnover, excellent stability and long -term career opportunity!
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to email@example.com.