Financial Analyst – Commercial Real Estate – Start to $80,000 Washington, DC
Great opportunity with this national lender in their Northeast USA office.
Assist two Executives with all facets of the underwriting process. This role is instrumental in making the highest quality lending decisions from loan origination to ongoing portfolio management.
Primary responsibilities for the Financial Analyst/ Commercial Real Estate
· Provide primary analysis and underwriting for loan origination.
· Prepare internal credit write ups
· Compile underwriting documents
· Partner with the Loan Document Team in facilitating loan closings.
Desired qualifications for the Financial Analyst/ Commercial Real Estate
· A Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business, finance, or related educational experience
· 2-5 years of experience in either real estate, lending (residential or commercial), or other types of commercial acquisition analysis and underwriting
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation for the Financial Analyst/Commercial Real Estate
Starting Salary up to $80,000. This well capitalized, stable lender offers the ability to work remotely (provided you are permanently based in the US East Coast time zone; ideally in WA D.C., VA, MD or PA), an excellent, comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental , vision) the premium for which is 100% paid for the employee and their family, work life balance, matched retirement savings plan and a progressive, team spirited group of colleagues.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm.
Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.