Fleet Operations Administrator- Love Excel? – Seattle
Be the go- to person for all fleet operations for this large, multi-state distributor. Manage documentation for over 250 vehicles; from 16 wheelers to 24′ box trucks and their company employed drivers. Use your advanced Excel skills to track all driver and vehicle related information. Assist with HR processes related to new driver hiring, orientation, routing and inter- branch problem solving.
Primary responsibilities for the Fleet Operations Administrator:
- Coordinate with managers to ensure drivers meet all HR and DOT qualification requirements and that vehicles meet DOT maintenance requirements
- Complete/coordinate all documentation for purchases and sales of vehicle and trailer assets
- Maintain current registrations for all vehicles including hazmat licenses and all carrier registrations/licenses.
- Maintain recordkeeping for all respective registrations, taxes, and carrier documentation.
- Claims & Safety
- Coordinate with branch managers for all related claims and safety measures
- Use ERP and emailed reports to compile and distribute sales and operations Excel reports for management and executive team.
Desired Qualifications for the Fleet Operations Administrator:
- A strong communicator who can multi- task and work with interruptions
- Advanced Excel v-lookup & pivot tables and solid administrative skills
- Likes to work independently in a small casual office
- HS Diploma with some relevant practical experience
- Any vehicle or operations related experience/ interest a plus
Compensation for the Fleet Operations Administrator to $60,000/ yr. DOE
This stable company offers consistent work/life balance, a business -casual dress code; with a professional attitude, an employer sponsored benefit plan, a matched 401k and a great boss who loves to mentor.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings