Full Charge Bookkeeper—Construction | Salary to $60,000 | Seattle
Promotion opens the door to this responsible position. Assist the (very nice) Corporate Controller with a variety of responsible accounting projects at this stable, commercial construction firm.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Manage full cycle accounts payable
- Assist with cash posting for multiple entities
- Handle bank and job cost reconciliations
- Assist with the year-end close
Desired Qualifications of the Bookkeeper:
- Full cycle A/P and A/R experience
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge, QuickBooks a plus
- Great communication skills to interface with vendors via phone and email
- A stable work history and good references
Compensation for the Bookkeeper:
Start to $60,000 DOE. In addition, a medical benefits plan, quarterly and year-end bonus program, and a matched 401k.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.