General Manager – Generous Bonus and Growth Kent
Join one of the fastest-growing northwest event planning and execution firms. In this key managerial role, your supervisory and industry background are appreciated. Manage and oversee operations for 4 departments; sales, warehouse, transportation and logistics. Work closely with the Department Managers and owner side by side ensuring the smooth operations for large public and private events in the Pacific NW. Your willingness to lead by example, be “in the trenches” with your team yet able to see the big picture will be an asset here.
Responsibilities for the General Manager:
- Prospect, develop and nurture talent
- Effectively communicate and collaborate department goals
- Drive labor forecasting methods
- Develop operational metrics and performance goals
Desired Qualifications for General Manager:
- 5 years’ supervisory/management experience
- Event, production, staging or equipment rental background
- Excellent communications and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of warehouse, logistic and transportation operations
Compensation for the General Manager – Salary $100K plus bonus & profit sharing – $120K
This progressive company offers excellent growth opportunities, a comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits plan that begins immediately, 10 paid holidays, 2 weeks’ PTO, and generous annual performance and profit -sharing bonuses. This firm is willing to reimburse relocation costs for the right candidate. Enjoy a M-F 7-4PM schedule.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings