Human Resources Manager – Seattle – Start to $80,000
Ready for the next step in your career? Join this manufacturer/ wholesale distributor at their Seattle Corporate Headquarters. In this responsible position you will take charge of the HR management for two specific profit centers.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Handle new hire on-boarding and confidential personnel files
- Facilitate employee relations, complete investigations, review terminations
- Help coordinate shift scheduling, schedule changes, and employee travel coordination
- Interface with the accounting department regarding employee compensation, bonuses and payroll exceptions
- Track leave and monitor compliance to company policy and procedures
Desired qualifications for the HR Manager:
- A degree related to Human Resources and 3- 5 years’ relevant practical experience
- A “wide banded personality”; able to interface with all levels of staff
- Flexibility, to be available to respond to situations as they arise; outside of the normal 8-5, M-F work week.
Compensation for the HR Manager:
This established, progressive company offers full benefits, product discounts, low turnover and a strong internal promotion policy in a positive, team spirited environment. Become part of the HR Team at this stable and growing industry leader.
80,000/ annually DOE plus substantial annual bonus.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to email@example.com.