Human Resource Generalist – Take your career to the next level – Seattle – Start to $80,000
Ready for the next step in your career? Join this manufacturer/ wholesale distributor at their Seattle Corporate Headquarters. In this responsible position you will take charge of the HR management for two specific profit centers.
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist:
- Handle new hire onboarding and confidential personnel files
- Facilitate employee relations, complete investigations, review terminations
- Help coordinate shift scheduling, schedule changes, and employee travel coordination
- Interface with the accounting department regarding employee compensation, bonuses and payroll exceptions
- Track leave and monitor compliance to company policy and procedures
Desired qualifications for the HR Generalist:
- A degree related to Human Resources and 3- 5 years’ relevant practical experience
- A “wide banded personality”; able to interface with all levels of staff
- Flexibility, to be available to respond to situations as they arise; outside of the normal 8-5, M-F work week.
This established, progressive company offers full benefits, product discounts, low turnover and a strong internal promotion policy in a positive, team spirited environment. Become part of the HR Team at this stable and growing industry leader.
Salary for the Human Resources Generalist:
80,000/ annually DOE plus substantial annual bonus.
For a confidential interview please send your resume to email@example.com