Account Manager Trainee—Career Track | Salary to $55,000 | Seattle
Join this growing, successful global manufacturing company as you apply your proven ability to establish rapport and develop client relationships. Your strong communication skills and desire to succeed are appreciated here. Handle daily customer inquiries on the phone and through email. Process requests for quotes, prepare purchase orders and coordinate with internal departments to insure the customers’ requirements are successfully met in a timely manner.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager Trainee:
- Prepare orders, give quotes and estimates
- Handle inbound calls and inquiries
- Monitor and process sales orders on the ERP system
- Oversee the logistics of local and overseas products
- Interface with production, shipping, accounting and engineering teams
Desired Qualifications of the Account Manager Trainee:
- Experience in industrial and/or manufacturing industry a plus
- 4-year degree is preferred but not required
- Sales aptitude, strong customer service experience
- Knowledge of ERP system and strong computer skills
- Great communication skills
Open due to growth, this firm offers a progressive environment, a comprehensive, company sponsored benefit plan including 75% paid family members, free parking, matched 401k, profit sharing, and a casual, “wear jeans to work” environment.
Starting Salary for the Account Manager Trainee: $55,000
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.