Lead Warehouse Specialist
Join this well -established manufacturer in their north Seattle location.
Responsibilities of the Lead Warehouse Specialist
- Organize and rotate (by date) manufactured product which is ready to ship.
- Manage outgoing shipments to customers all over the USA meeting the applicable DOT regulations.
- Record and manage accurate shipping, receiving and inventory information
- Learn their ERP system which includes a scanning and barcoding module.
- Use stairlift to load and move pallets
Desired qualifications for the Lead Warehouse Specialist
- ERP experience
- Able to lift 50+ lbs. and qualified to operate forklift and stairlift
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accurate with detail and good math skills
- A team player
Compensation for the Lead Warehouse Specialist Start up to $60,000/ annual DOE
This firm also offers an employer sponsored medical, dental and vision plan, 401K, PTO a M-F, 8-5 day, free parking and a great boss who is interested in your input as to how they can improve processes and procedures.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings